To inspire and cultivate meaningful engagement and to advance Yorkville University and its graduates
Meet Our Alumni
passionate. driven. inspired.
Senior Instructional Design Specialist @ Toronto Film School
Graduated 2015 in MEd
Manager of Financial Services @ TD Canada Trust
Graduated 2015 in BBA
" We believe our alumni are our ...."
" We'd never regret working with the agency. Our campaign was the big hit, so as our annual sale numbers. "
" We would never be more happy with the works. All the credits went to the creative and hard-working team. "
Learn about our amazing graduates.
- Yorkville MACP Alumnus Treats Disordered Eating With Compassion and a Multi-Disciplinary ApproachPosted by Yolande Clark on February 22, 2017 at 8:10 pm
Registered Clinical Counsellor Tara Hope understands disordered eating intimately. “For over twenty years, I have been in recovery myself, and I’ve worked [paraprofessionally] with hundreds if not thousands of people, from all across the states and in different […]Read More
- Yorkville Alumnus Proves that Being of Service is Rooted in Self-LovePosted by Yolande Clark on January 30, 2017 at 3:52 pm
In 2012, Bethany Smith was doing health promotion and wellness coaching for Queen’s University, but she felt something was lacking. “I wanted to go deeper into the mental and emotional and relationship side of things—to acquire more tools for my toolbox,” […]Read More
- Yorkville Student and Activist Fights Stigma
- Sisters Self-Publish Handbook on Healing Winter SAD | Focus On Yorkville AlumniPosted by Erin Hatfield on January 19, 2017 at 5:51 pm
For Yorkville University alumnus and author Talia Camozzi, Yorkville University’s Masters of Counselling Psychology proved to be the catalyst for a much-needed career change and the awakening of a passion for theory and for helping others. Camozzi is rightfully proud of having just […]Read More
- The Yorkville University Community Share Their Best Reads of 2016Posted by Erin Hatfield on January 19, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Although the New Year is well underway, it is never too late to reflect on a year of great literature and perhaps find your first read of 2017! We have compiled a list of some of Yorkville University’s faculty, staff, alumni and students’ most beloved books from 2016. Some of […]Read More
- Save The Date! Yorkville’s 2017 Graduation Details HerePosted by Erin Hatfield on December 1, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Yorkville University is pleased to announce that the 2017 Yorkville University graduation ceremony is being held on Friday, June 23rd, 2017 at 2:00pm Atlantic time. The ceremony will take place at the Delta Fredericton. All students who have graduated are welcome to participate in the ceremony as […]Read More