To inspire and cultivate meaningful engagement and to advance Yorkville University and its graduates
Meet Our Alumni
passionate. driven. inspired.
Sr. Talent Management Specialist @ J. D. Irving, Limited
Graduated 2016 in MEd
" The reputation and profile of Yorkville University will be built on the contributions and achievements of you and your fellow alumni."
Learn about our amazing graduates.
- MACP Alumnus Christine Hakkola Travels the World, Leading with her Heart, and Living her Dream of Helping Others
- Insider Tips for Success in Your Studies Posted by Yolande Clark on September 1, 2017 at 4:01 pm
On September 5th, Yorkville University will welcome another cohort of graduate studies students who have taken the first step to achieving their personal and professional goals. Whether entering a Master of Education in Educational Leadership program, on the cusp of […]Read More
- BBA Alumnus and Securities Expert Matt Longo Lands His Dream Job
- MACP Graduate and Author Cheryl Bradshaw Wins Inaugural Outstanding Alumni AwardPosted by Erin Hatfield on July 26, 2017 at 3:34 pm
It was during one of her teaching practicums while completing her Bachelor of Education, that 30-year old Cheryl Bradshaw witnessed a tragic event that made her realize being a therapist was her true calling. “I was teaching a grade twelve class, and we were doing science. During the […]Read More
- MEEL Alumnus Ian Matheson Proves His Leadership Abilities as ValedictorianPosted by Yolande Clark on June 21, 2017 at 7:04 pm
Yorkville UniversityMaster of Education in Educational Leadership graduate Ian Matheson’s 21-year experience in the military had already equipped him with many examples of effective leadership, but Yorkville’s MEEL allowed him to identify and contextualize different leadership styles, […]Read More
- Dwayne Zandbergen, BBA Valedictorian Goes Above and BeyondPosted by Erin Hatfield on June 15, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Faced with an ever-changing oil and gas industry, looming restructuring and outsourcing in his field, 40-year old Dwayne Zandbergen came to Yorkville University in search of a piece of paper—Yorkville’s Bachelor of Business Administration would ensure that he had the accreditation […]Read More